Design & engineering
Towerist design and engineering group has performed technical calculations using the expertise of experienced personnel and according to the customer’s request, and has prepared workshop plans after obtaining the employer’s approval, along with software 3D modeling and refers the issue to the manufacturing and production unit to produce the prototype.
- PLS, CADD, POLE, SAPS, Tower
- TNX Tower
- RISA Tower
- CSI SAFE, ETABS
- Mechanical Desktop
- Tekla Structure
The main capabilities of this department are
- Design of lattice, telescopic, radar, roof top and….
- Design of structural connections
- Preparation of workshop, assembly and production drawings and structure installation
- Preparation of material list, packing list
- Computer confirmation of the mast in 3D before production
- Filing technical documents in accordance with ISO 9001
- Controlling during packing and complying with the packing list and issuing
- permission to transport to the customer’s site
Manufacturing & production
The prototype made at the beginning of each project and desired structure is delivered to the installation unit for horizontal or vertical installation according to the work description and to ensure the structural compliance of the prototype. If necessary, the prototype for tensile testing will be sent to an authoritative authority to conduct relevant tests and mass production will begin after obtaining the approval of the employer and the consultant.
Some machines of Towerist group
Fully automatic Angle punching and cutting up to size 200
Fully automatic Angle punching and cutting up to size 100
Fully automatic sheet punch and drill up to 40 mil thickness
Full hydraulic 5-function device
Don’t sharpen your beard
Plasma cutting 2 meters wide
Quality assurance and control
The quality assurance & control department is the most important unit in the excellence of Towerist products. The responsibility of this process is to achieve all the desired features in a product in accordance with international and national standards and according to the request of the employer.
The main duties of this unit are:
- Chemical, visual and dimensional control of raw materials before and during their entry into the warehouse and compliance with the purchase documents
- Visual and dimensional control of the parts made in the manufacturing workshop and compliance with the part drawings
- Welding control and performing PT, VT, UT tests if necessary and welding round control
- Control and supervision of the installation of the produced sample and compliance with the installation plans and issuance of transport permit to the galvanizing workshop
- Controlling the number and weight of the produced parts before transporting them to the galvanizing workshop and complying with the project material list
- Control during galvanizing operation
- Controlling during packing and complying with the packing list and issuing permission to transport to the customer’s site
The Quality assurance and control unit is obliged to report the smallest discrepancy to the management directly through pre-arranged forms and issue an order to stop production, if necessary.
Towerist compiles and prepares the quality control and assurance program (QCP) before the start of each project.
Research & Development
Packaging and shipping
Health, safety and environment (HSE)
Some of the most important goals of this department are to create and improve the level of occupational health and safety culture in the industry. Toweirst has been able to establish an integrated management system in the field of occupational health, safety and environment in its group by receiving the HSE-MS certificate. The most important HSE requirements in Taurist factory are:
- The presence of the HSE manager in the workshop
- Logo, signs of work clothes and its material
- Welding and cutting requirements
- Safety requirements for work at height
- Fall prevention equipment